Stunning summer colour!
With winter now a distant memory brighten your home with these colourful hand-tied bouquets.
A Midsummer Night’s Dream is back – purple and peach roses, peach stock, powder blue hydrangea, blue scilla, with peach lisianthus make up this bright and bold hand-tied bouquet.
Busting with colour, Indian Summer combines orange celosia, with cerise, orange and peach garden roses and purple hydrangea.
Something Extra Special
What our Customers Say
- Thank you for delivering Bright Spark yesterday to my new little granddaughter - Ripley - the flowers are absolutely beautiful and cheered the new mum up. Will definitely recommend to my friends here in the US who will need a florist in LondonDanuta
- This is the first Valentine's Day my fiancee and I spent in the UK after recently moving from NY. A friend recommended Dawson Flowers and I definitely wasn't disappointed! The flowers arrived first thing on Feb 14th and were beautifully arranged. My fiancee loved them!Kyle
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for the flowers I ordered for my sister, there were beautiful. The first bunch I ordered from interflora were embarrassing, I have learnt my lesson not too use them again! Thank you so much once again I’m so grateful. :o)Leanne
- Beautiful flower arrangement! I ordered it as a graduation gift, the bouquet arrived promptly after payment! I will definitely be using Dawsons Flowers again!Yoshan
- Just to say that I received the most beautiful bouquet on the 7th March. I shall unhesitatingly recommend your firm for flower delivery - just wonderful flowers; delivered exactly on time and with such a lovely approach. Made my day!! Thank you again.Jacqueline
- Just wanted to say a big thankyou for the flowers I purchased from you this morning. The flowers went down a storm and I could not fault their condition and was really impressed how they were presented, trimmed and wrapped. A big thank you and I will do my utmost to recommend you to other potential customers. 11/10 for friendliness, quality and service.Toni