Stunning summer colour!
With winter now a distant memory brighten your home with these colourful hand-tied bouquets.
A Midsummer Night’s Dream is back – purple and peach roses, peach stock, powder blue hydrangea, blue scilla, with peach lisianthus make up this bright and bold hand-tied bouquet.
Busting with colour, Indian Summer combines orange celosia, with cerise, orange and peach garden roses and purple hydrangea.
Something Extra Special
What our Customers Say
- Beautiful flower arrangement! I ordered it as a graduation gift, the bouquet arrived promptly after payment! I will definitely be using Dawsons Flowers again!Yoshan
- This is the first Valentine's Day my fiancee and I spent in the UK after recently moving from NY. A friend recommended Dawson Flowers and I definitely wasn't disappointed! The flowers arrived first thing on Feb 14th and were beautifully arranged. My fiancee loved them!Kyle
- Just to say that I received the most beautiful bouquet on the 7th March. I shall unhesitatingly recommend your firm for flower delivery - just wonderful flowers; delivered exactly on time and with such a lovely approach. Made my day!! Thank you again.Jacqueline
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for the flowers I ordered for my sister, there were beautiful. The first bunch I ordered from interflora were embarrassing, I have learnt my lesson not too use them again! Thank you so much once again I’m so grateful. :o)Leanne
- Thank you for delivering Bright Spark yesterday to my new little granddaughter - Ripley - the flowers are absolutely beautiful and cheered the new mum up. Will definitely recommend to my friends here in the US who will need a florist in LondonDanuta
- I just wanted to say thank you for the stellar bouquet you put together. The recipient said: "They're the most beautiful things I've ever seen." I'm on the other side of the world right now but at very short notice you were able to deliver something amazing to someone I care about, and you helped me make her feel special. Getting this right mattered a lot and you really came through. Thanks again.Oliver